Shots Fired

Image result for jewish partisans
Jewish Partisan Educational Center, accessed 10/24/2018
In light of the multiple terrorist attacks by the conservative Right in the past 48 hours, I have this friendly word of advice for the leaders of that segment of society:

We know who you all are. We can sniff you out like those bloodhounds you siced on people for trying to escape slavery under your rule. Or serfdom. Or wage slavery. However you want to call it. You're a psychiatric phenotype; one that is unhealthy for the rest of human society from the top, down through to the bottom. If I have anything substantial to say about it, I would have you all kept alive, and placed in psychiatric clinics for evaluation and possible treatment. Your wealth would be confiscated, and ownership of companies would pass to the people you formerly employed. I'm not going to lie about that; that that is my aim. However, I am but one voice among over three-hundred million people in this country. Others will not see things the same way as I, although I don't think people with my psychiatric phenotype will respond in that fashion. That's the core difference between us, and you. We can, more easily, get small "d" democratic support from people. That's why you attempt to fudge the polls, and the sentiments of the people. You confuse the idiotic, scared, and traumatized with your shit, and then anti-democratically suppress the sentiments of the people who live in this society. We want to have dialogue, and to effectively and consistently support our population for the present, and on into the distant future. You just want to rule from the petty little thrones you all make from the labor and support of other people. Ironic, that the wealthiest are also the most mentally and socially impoverished of the people. This is your fair warning. 

So, here's my warning to you all: your followers will be rounded up and detained. They need to be treated for the psychological and physical damage you inflicted on them through your influence in society and culture. You will have your wealth and positions in society revoked. We do not see your wealth, regardless of how it is held, as honorably earned, and is in fact, derived from a form of theft that is only condoned through legal written law. It's either that, or the Hounds of Hell will be released on you all, and I will simply watch on. I do not condemn the dog who turns on its abusive owners; I do not refuse support for those who are suffering. I do not even refuse you all support; it's just that you're each and all not going to like the support I have to give. 

I'm hoping you all see the sense in abandoning your positions and ill-gotten income and wealth. I'm quite conscious of what I am writing, and am of sound mind for publishing it. Please, do try. The worst you will do is make my life shorter, and less pleasant. I've been through worse. Have fun.

Comments